Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sleeping Beauty!

So here is the first of my themes. I have always loved looking at sleeping babies so of course I love to take pictures of my sleeping babies!
One of Joanna's favorite places is her swing!

This is how her daddy sleeps, with his hands behind his head.
Another Daddy shot!
Heath has always liked to take naps with his babies!
Joanna loves to stick her face against the side of the swing and fall asleep. It soothes her when something touches her face.
This was one of her first naps in her crib.
A nap after getting a full belly.
I am definitely not sleeping beauty but she is!
The best part of the day!
One of the best things about her is how laid back she is. She was just hanging out with Grammy and decided it was time to sleep!
  So there are some pictures of Joanna. I will have more later!

No comments: