Caleb's class waiting for everything to start
His first relay was just running around the cone with a bean bag.
Cheering his teammates on.
Caleb is so competitive!
Trying to keep as much water in the sponge and getting it to the milk jug.
This relay was the pizza delivery relay. He has on an apron, sunglasses and is carrying a pizza box.
This was called hippity-hop. He said he was really good at this one but he had a hard time staying on. I think they all needed a little more air!
This was all the classes lined up for each relay. At this point I think we were on the last one and so the whole class was participating.
This was Caleb's class and Heath is spraying them with water. He had taken over for me at this point because the other teacher helper never surfaced and I was melting in the heat! Plus I hadn't gotten a chance to take many pictures.
Throwing the chicken in the bucket
Cheering and getting refreshed
Elizabeth was a trooper! The homeroom mom had brought wash cloths and put them in the ice water and gave them to all the kids to keep cool. Very smart!
This was called hippity-hop. He said he was really good at this one but he had a hard time staying on. I think they all needed a little more air!
This was all the classes lined up for each relay. At this point I think we were on the last one and so the whole class was participating.
This was Caleb's class and Heath is spraying them with water. He had taken over for me at this point because the other teacher helper never surfaced and I was melting in the heat! Plus I hadn't gotten a chance to take many pictures.
Throwing the chicken in the bucket
Cheering and getting refreshed
Elizabeth was a trooper! The homeroom mom had brought wash cloths and put them in the ice water and gave them to all the kids to keep cool. Very smart!
The kids finished the day up with giant popsicles that dripped everywhere, but despite the heat it was a lot of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment