Sunday, April 4, 2010

Family time fun!

Saturday rolled around sunny and warm and straight outside we went. Daddy decided the kids would help him wash the car and I decided it was time to have fun with my camera. I was able to get some fun shots.
This shot was one of the first ones I took and I had forgotten to switch the white balance from fluorescent lighting to sunshine so the coloring is off, but I love their faces. They were on the roof of the car and Heath was squirting them with the hose.
Again the color is off but I love the water droplets!
Here I have finally corrected the color and it looks so much better. I caught them just as Heath squirts them!
I just love how much fun they are having!
Of course Kaley was out enjoying the weather with us. She retreats to the shade pretty quickly though because her black hair holds in all the heat from the sun.
Elizabeth wanted to take a picture with Kaley but Kaley decided to give her a kiss first!
So sweet!
The day ended up being a great one! Our neighbor was having a birthday party and they rented a big moonwalk and invited the kids down early. We joined them for the party and ended up staying out there until 7:30. The weather was great and the kids had a blast! Elizabeth was asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow!

1 comment:

Corby Brooks said...

Great pictures! It looks like they were having a lot of fun! :-)