Lined up for introductions and the national anthem
Ready to mount the pommel horse
One of the best handstands he has done before his dismount!
All the teams with their trophies
Caleb's medals from this season and his trophies from previous years. Cypress Academy does what is called Mayfest every year to showcase the kids' talent and they get trophies for participating.
So the season is over and this weekend one of the families has invited the level 5 and 6 boys and their families out to their ranch for a weekend campout. We are looking forward to it and I should come back with some good pictures.
Today I was reading a newsletter I get via email and it was talking about a book about to come out that looked pretty interesting. At the bottom it said that if you were a blogger and wanted to read the book for free to go to the link attached. I was intrigued and suddenly found myself at a website called Booksneeze. To make a long story short, I was accepted as a blogger and they will send me books for free to read and review on my blog! What could be better than that! I love to read and I love to blog! So stay tuned. I should get the book in the next week and I will jump right into reading it. I can't wait to share with you what I read!
1 comment:
I hope you don't mind, but I stole your idea about the book blogging! It sounds like a really great idea!
Jill
Post a Comment